Stellenbosch University Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Stellenbosch University is one of the leading public research universities in South Africa. It was established in 1866 and is located about 50km’s from Cape Town, in the town of Stellenbosch.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to SU you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
31 May 2019 (MB, ChB programmes in the Faculty of Medicine)
30 June 2019 (all other undergraduate programmes)
31 October 2019 (Diploma in Public Accountability)
Specific postgraduate application dates can be found here
- R100 (SA citizen)
- International students and applicants from a quantile 1 to 3 school (check with your school, if you’re unsure) are exempt from paying an application fee.
Stellenbosch University (Maties) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at Stellies ranges anywhere from R34 272 to R70 038.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: 021 808 9111
Where to find the institution?
Cnr Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
How To Apply Online to Stellenbosch University
How To Calculate Your APS at Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements
Stellenbosch University Accommodation
Stellenbosch University Application Form 2019 pdf
click below the University of your choice and learn how to apply.
- How To Apply Online Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Zululand (UniZulu)
- How To Apply Online University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- How To Apply Online Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Limpopo (Turfloop)
- How To Apply Online University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- How To Apply Online Sol Plaatjie University (SPU)
- How To Apply Online University of Venda (Univen)
- How To Apply Online Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- How To Apply Online University of South Africa (UNISA)
- How To Apply Online University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- How To Apply Online North West University (NWU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Free State (UFS)
- How To Apply Online Rhodes University (RU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Witwatersrand (WITS)
- How To Apply Online University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- How To Apply Online University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- How To Apply Online University of Pretoria (TUKS)
- How To Apply Online Stellenbosch University (Maties)
- How To Apply Online University of Cape Town (UCT)
- How To Apply Online Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- How To Apply Online Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- How To Apply Online Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- How To Apply Online Central University of Technology (CUT)
- How To Apply Online Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- How To Apply Online Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)