Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Nelson Mandela University (NMU) is a new generation university, distinguished by the wide range of study options and access routes open to students. NMU nurtures innovation, fosters creativity, embraces technology and develops people to meet the challenges of tomorrow. NMU is the largest university in the Eastern Cape.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to NMU you should have the following;
1. Proof of payment of your application fee (International applicants only)
2. Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
3. Exam Results: Grade 12 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand
4. Remember you will need a verified email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the Application closing Date:
Application closing Date: 30 September 2019
Check your application status here.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for South African students. The application fee for international students is R500
Nelson Mandela University requires students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at NMU vary, depending on the course – take a look at the fees per course here
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any question about your application? You can contact the institution via Email: email@example.com or you can call this number Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111.
Where to find the institution? You can locate the institution with the address below;
Street Address (South Campus):
The Admissions Office
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
- How to Apply online
- How To Submit Your Results and Documents
- NMU information and Guidelines
- NMU Tuition fees per faculty
- How to Calculate your APS at the Nelson Mandela University?
- NMU Admission Requirements
- NMU Accommodation
- REMEMBER TO VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR MORE
- nmu email
- nmmu student portal
click below the University of your choice and learn how to apply.
- How To Apply Online Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Zululand (UniZulu)
- How To Apply Online University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- How To Apply Online Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Limpopo (Turfloop)
- How To Apply Online University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- How To Apply Online Sol Plaatjie University (SPU)
- How To Apply Online University of Venda (Univen)
- How To Apply Online Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- How To Apply Online University of South Africa (UNISA)
- How To Apply Online University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- How To Apply Online North West University (NWU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Free State (UFS)
- How To Apply Online Rhodes University (RU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Witwatersrand (WITS)
- How To Apply Online University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- How To Apply Online University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- How To Apply Online University of Pretoria (TUKS)
- How To Apply Online Stellenbosch University (Maties)
- How To Apply Online University of Cape Town (UCT)
- How To Apply Online Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- How To Apply Online Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- How To Apply Online Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- How To Apply Online Central University of Technology (CUT)
- How To Apply Online Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- How To Apply Online Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)