Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), was established in 2005 as a merger of Cape Technikon (1920) and Peninsula Technikon (1962), It is the largest university situated in the Western Cape.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to CPUT you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be Aware of the application date:
31 July 2019 (Design and Architecture Programmes)
30 September 2019 (all other programmes)
- R100 (SA and international citizens)
- R150 (late application)
International students need to meet the following admission requirements upon application.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology requires students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Fees are payable in monthly installments from February. For specific course fees, you’ll need to contact CPUT directly.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: 021 959 6393
Tel: (+27) 21 959 6767
Where to find the institution?
Symphony Way (off Robert Sobukwe Road)
Cape Town Campus:
Corner of Keizersgracht and Tennant Street
How To Apply Online to Cape Peninsula University of Technology
How To Calculate Your APS at Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Admission Requirements
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Accommodation
click below the University of your choice and learn how to apply.
- How To Apply Online Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Zululand (UniZulu)
- How To Apply Online University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- How To Apply Online Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- How To Apply Online University of Limpopo (Turfloop)
- How To Apply Online University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- How To Apply Online Sol Plaatjie University (SPU)
- How To Apply Online University of Venda (Univen)
- How To Apply Online Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- How To Apply Online University of South Africa (UNISA)
- How To Apply Online University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- How To Apply Online North West University (NWU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Free State (UFS)
- How To Apply Online Rhodes University (RU)
- How To Apply Online University of the Witwatersrand (WITS)
- How To Apply Online University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- How To Apply Online University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- How To Apply Online University of Pretoria (TUKS)
- How To Apply Online Stellenbosch University (Maties)
- How To Apply Online University of Cape Town (UCT)
- How To Apply Online Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- How To Apply Online Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- How To Apply Online Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- How To Apply Online Central University of Technology (CUT)
- How To Apply Online Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- How To Apply Online Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)